- Opened on June 11, 2007 with 360,000 square feet, 10 million cubic feet.
- Located in Perryville, Maryland on 26 acres.
- Logistically situated midway between Baltimore, Maryland (41 miles); and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (62 miles) directly off of Interstate 95 at Exit 93.
- Convenient to the ports of Baltimore, Maryland (41 miles); Wilmington, Delaware (34 miles); Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (62 miles); and New Jersey (143 miles).
- Completely palletized and racked with 42,710 pallet positions.
- +36 degree Fahrenheit refrigerated docks consist of 33 sealed truck loading/unloading doors and 8 canopied and sealed rail loading/unloading doors.
- Truck dock is 60 feet deep, and enclosed.
- Rail dock is 40 feet deep and enclosed.
- Complimentary drop trailer programs to assist carriers with flexible unloading and loading schedules and routes.
- Independently owned and operated with experienced management personnel, on-site daily for a more fluid work environment and a more robust and flexible schedule.
- Facility is equipped with a double strike, state-of the-art, dry pipe sprinkler system.
- Freezer employees work inside the convenience of a heated cab reach truck, reducing safety risks and increasing warehouse productivity and efficiency.
- ASI Audited and Certified annually.
- Active railcar facility providing customers with the additional cost savings option of railcar service into the warehouse.
- Directly served by the CSX Railroad
- Daily spotting by CSX at the warehouse
Information Technology / MICS:
- JDA (formerly RedPrairie) Warehouse Management System with RF technology and real-time inventory
- Intra-plant radio communication system and pneumatic tube paper transportation system in place
- Cycle Count Accuracy at 99.9% to location and inventory
- Data Archiving for five years
- WMS redundancy structure in place
- EDI capable
- Customer web portal to view inventory, orders and receipts.
- Central monitoring of all security, fire and refrigeration systems 24 hours a day
- Exterior recorded and interior plant video surveillance system
- Computerized refrigeration monitoring and control
Please contact our Sales Department for more information.
300 Belvidere Road • Perryville, MD 21903 • Phone: 410.642.2499 • Fax: 410.642.2743